January 3, 2023||Values & Vision
Believe in Your Aspirations
In medicine “aspiration” is described as the process of drawing breath, which is fundamental to life. This is also true for the vision you have for your life. Make your aspirations possible by giving yourself space and patience to reflect and identify what it is that you want. Start by asking yourself:
- What do you value?
- What do you want to experience more of?
- How is this expressed within your work/life relationships?
- How can you align your values to support your aspirations?
- How will you align your values to support your relationships at work?
- How will you align your values to support your personal life relationships?
Consider this investigation and discovery process fundamental to your growth, like breathing. As a rainbow is a symbol of hope and promise so are your aspirations for your life, now and in the future. Make the choice to understand your purpose and vision, and know it is possible to experience greater vitality in every area of your life.